Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient in Communication and Organization Skills-HIGH attention to detail
• Proficient in Computers and Technical applications
• Manage multiple projects and effectively meet deadlines and Motivated by performing above average
Positive Attitude, Relational, Punctual, Organized, Self-motivated, Strong Communication Skills, Work Well in a Team Environment and Time Management Skills. The ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures is also important.
- Salary Compensation- Full Time Year around
- Health Care and Benefits
- Mobility Share Plan
- Company Vehicle for Marketing and Sales initiatives
Profit Share Plan as outlined in separate cover – provided within employment process
Job Responsibilities and Key Deliverables:
- Assist the President and the direct reports with all paper flow, presentation preparations, and organization.
- Assist with Communications with Clients to discuss work opportunities, discuss concepts, proposal presentation within Company Sales Process and all aspects of defined sales process.
- Prepare, Plan, and Present presentations, prepare agendas, scheduling of appointments, represent/liaise with employees, clients, suppliers, general public and community in a professional manner.
- Establish Qualified Leads for divisions of company as directed by VP Sales-Fill the Marketing Pipeline through online media communications, letters, emails, all forms of communication and marketing initiatives.
- Assist in Developing all aspects of Marketing program; Products, Price, Place, and Promotions
- Educate and Communicate Clients through verbal, written, and online media communications
- Manage Client Expectations via face to face, telephone, email, and all forms of contact
- Manage Client Care Relations Process-Marketing Gant Chart
- Assist with Selling Enhancements and Approval of Change Orders
- All other responsibilities associated with the position as directed to ensure efficiency.
Education Experience Requirements for the Job:
Diploma and/or Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Commerce BBA
-Computer and Technical Experience; Fluent with Computerized layout and presentations
Relevant Experience in Business Office, Marketing, and Sales environment, Aptitude for Corporate Efficiency
Reports To: President
Respond in confidence
Ayles Natural Landscaping
1082 Coverdale Road, Riverview, New Brunswick – Greater Moncton, NB
Download Application Form Download Posting